The QSS 3800 series brings the quality and service that everyone expects from a Noritsu digital minilab – in a smaller and more cost-effective package. Enjoy all the benefits and versatility of a traditional photosystem in a new more efficient space-saving design.
With an advanced 300 dpi laser printing engine, and Noritsu’s award winning imaging algorithms, your customers will love the quality. And with the ability to run up to 740 4×6 prints / hour, it is of no problem in handling any orders flooding to stores.
High Quality Silver Halide Printer
– A high quality 300dpi laser engine
– Sharp portrayal of details and smooth gradations
– ”AccuSmart” correction technology & Raw image file processing
High Capacity / Versatility
– Up to 740 prints/hr (based on 10-megapixel camera images)
– High speed enlargement printing of up to 420 prints/hr for 10″x8″
– A wide variety of print sizes up to 305x914mm (12”x36”)
– Supports thin paper (160 micrometers) printing, especially for photobooks
– Choice of profiles. Similating QSS-2901 profile is possible
– The space saving design provides a more versatile layout
– Dual magazine system (Option)
– Support printing from high-speed film scanners, picture kiosks, and network*
*Noritsu EZ Controller software is required