The Qss-3801HD is a next generation high-resolution silver halide photo system, designed for the needs of today’s labs in mind.
Capable of producing the highest quality prints, with more value-added services, a more efficient workflow, and lower overall costs. The 3801 HD is the perfect silver halide minilab solution.
The advanced laser engine employed by the QSS-3801HD is the result of years of development by Noritsu in the pursuit of the highest quality digital imaging. As a result, a digital minilab that is capable of 640 dpi true photo printing and producing an incredible 5 times more pixels than other similar systems is created.
This means finer detail, smoother color gradations, and amazing prints can be produced for customers who are also in pursuit of perfection.
High Definition Laser Engine
– State-of-the-art laser engine
– Excellent portrayal of fine details and smooth gradations
– 640 dpi, 12-bit processing
– An amazing 79 million pixels for A3 size photos
High capacity / Versatility
– Up to 1,480 prints/hr (based on 10-megapixel camera images)
– High speed enlargement printing of up to 420 prints/hr for 10″x8″
– A wide variety of print sizes up to 305x914mm (12”x36”)
– Supports thin paper (160 micrometers) printing, especially for photobooks
– Choice of profiles. Similating QSS-2901 profile is possible
– The space saving design provides a more versatile layout
– Dual magazine system (Option)
– 12-tray order sorter with LED lamps indicating interrupted orders
– Auto daily setup with the colorimeter unit
– Support printing from high-speed film scanners, picture kiosks, and network*
*Noritsu EZ Controller software is required